Friday, April 12, 2013


Uncertainty...

I hardly remember it at all... That time when I was assigned to withdraw money form my mom's ATM account. Mysteriously a certain portion of money is missing and I think I'm the one who did it. It must have slipped of my mind. I did not put it in the list because I know what I needed. Why is it so hard to remember? This seldom happens to me. I would always remember almost everything with the use of my somehow photographic memory but still I was not able to remember. 

Trouble... Trouble... Trouble...
Oh boy I guess I am in trouble now. I know she would understand me because I'm no greedy person (joke!). I will just have to explain myself later. All I have to do is to tell the truth. But the problem is, even if you want to tell the truth there would still be circumstances that you'd forget it. I hate this kind of situations but I can't escape since this is not a role-playing game. All I have to do is to COME CLEAN. Say what I have to say. Even in the darkest depths of my memory I think it would shine. I think I can remember it because I am who I am. Uncertainty can be purified with the clarity of one's own belief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment